Booking terms and conditions
1.A deposit of £10.00 per player must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. This deposit covers booking fee and your first 100 paintballs per person on game day. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made.Additional players can be added to an existing booking any time up to 48 hours before a game day subject to availability.
2.You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre during office hours Mon-Friday 9:00a.m. to 6.00pm Saturday 9.00a.m. to 4:00pm on 0844 247 3272.
3. In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball tickets/bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable.
4. All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre,during the week, we require a minimum spend this will be subject to the venue you wish to book.Call our customer service team on 0844 247 3272 for more information. Office hours Mon-Friday 9:00a.m. to 6.00pm Saturday 9.00a.m. to 4:00pm
5. Payments made are final and cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited and no credit issued. Card Payments made over the phone attract a service fee of 3% -Booking can be changed to another date if you wish (subject to availability) but would incur a £25.00 admin charge, any players failing to attend the event,will forfeit there booking fee and any pre bought paintballs.
6. When confirming your booking with payment, there is transaction fee charged of £0.50p for using a debit card. If paying for your booking with a credit card, a 3% fee applies – in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012.
7. Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalizing your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited.
8. You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre during office hours Mon-Friday 9:00a.m. to 6.00pm Saturday 9.00a.m. to 4:00pm on 0844 247 3272.
9. Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your inquiry form.
10. The minimum age 12 years and 16 years for Northern Ireland, depending on the location chosen.Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only. Website locations; we will do our best to correct errors as quickly as practicable after being notified.
12. Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre.
13. All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
14. Card payments onsite incur transaction fees.
15. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised.
16.All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules of the venue. Any player who is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
17. Nationwide Paintball reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice.
18. Nationwide Paintball reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.